Kazakh Grain Union has:
Посевная площадь – 3 млн.
Гектар (17% от общего объема по Казахстану)
Объем экспорта зерна – 5 млн. Тонн (70% от общего объема по Казахстану)
Мощность хранения зерна – 6,5 млн. Тонн (24% от общего объема по Казахстану)
Association of legal entities "Kazakh Grain Union" was created on November 2, 1995. Union is a non-profit organization.
The mission of the Union consists in creating favorable conditions for the sustainable development of the grain market of Kazakhstan.
The purpose of the Union is to unite enterprises and organizations of the grain market to coordinate their activities, represent and protect common interests, and also promote the sustainable development of the grain industry.
1) The formation of effective interaction with government agencies, commercial and non-profit organizations to represent and protect the common legal interests of the Union members
2) Improvement of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulating the activities of organizations of the grain industry, as well as targeted programs and projects in the field of development and support of the grain industry;
3) Participation in creating favorable conditions for the functioning and development of organizations of the grain industry.
4) Cooperation with the subjects of organized trade (commodity exchanges, brokers, dealers);
5) Information and consulting support for organizations of the grain industry, development of cooperation with Kazakh and foreign news agencies, consulting companies;
6) Assistance in training qualified staff for members of the Union.
Members of the Kazakh Grain Union:
40 производственных предприятий
41 хлебоприемное предприятие
41 трейдерская компания
6 поставщиков с/х техники и с/х химии
5 транспортно-логистических компаний
5 инспекционных и сертификационных компаний